How would you like your favourite charity to receive a $5,000 donation?
Colonial First State, Australia’s largest fund manager, is once again giving away
$5,000 to a charity in need.
Nominate a charity close to your heart by completing the form below.
The charity with the most nominations will receive $5,000 to continue its generous work. So get your friends and family involved too.
And you could win $500 just for entering!
Colonial First State
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY 1. The nominated Charity must be an organisation that is eligible to receive tax deductible gifts (DGR status endorsed by the Australian Tax office).
2. To check the DGR status of the charity you are nominating click here
3. The nominated charity can be located anywhere in Australia. Nominations must be made via 3AW, 2UE or 4BH.
4. You must be over 18 years of age.
5. The promotion commences on Monday 7 May 2012 and will close on Tuesday 22 May 2012.
6. The charity with the most nominations will receive a $5,000 donation from Colonial First State.
7. The people who nominated the selected charity will go into a draw for the $500 thank you. Only one winner will be selected to receive the prize. Draw will take place on Thursday 24 May 2012 and will be announced on Friday 25 May 2012.
8. The decision in relation to any aspect of the promotion is final.
People nominating need to list the state they live in.
ME/CFS Society of Australia won in March so I'm not sure if they can be nominated again. (or was it just the Vic, Tas, NT group?) I forget.
If someone has any suggestions for another charity I'd really appreciate it. The sooner we can decide on one the sooner I can bug everyone to nominate it .
Colonial & 3AW are running this every month so maybe we should think of a few & decided which month to vote for them?