• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

1,500 gift challenge!

Emily Taylor

FMcO4bnlLEyM48yzdEeaG7TFU0_GvtH0L4FcdrynJdSqtJpIynmkSw18Y3oY2vGgDUZolTCokahykghYwslSiH_ibOgxIh8inhR8r09XeRlftEiEVrKjsPhLrPoEaZ_ZVE94JA=s0-d-e1-ft

Thanks to the generosity of an anonymous donor whose spouse suffers from ME/CFS, we have a new matching challenge that will work in combination with our triple challenge.

If we receive 1,500 gifts from 1,500 people in any amount by December 31, we will receive $100,000 for our year-end campaign and EACH DONATION WILL BE TRIPLED!

A $100,000 donation will make an enormous impact in our fight against ME/CFS. That amount could create new opportunities for all of our programs, including:

Two new Ramsay Research Grants, led by scientific investigators poised to make the next big breakthroughs in ME/CFS research.

gSlK-ohz40gJehqbKLPOOaffQ4MGYY4et3PGL_J3Jisk2-FNiR9Y-H7y2CpvbrNi-_tI-zI8yS5wBGg1oi9RS8kzUNX-A5VPJu_2u3TbYjhc0JYRubFIQOXLnLdshKsxzSUDegjYT4erU81j-RM=s0-d-e1-ft

The collection of 1,000 biosamples to include in our global You + M.E. Registry and Biobank, connecting patients, healthy controls, clinicians, and scientific researchers across the world to help solve the mystery of ME/CFS.

f7UnneKNx5W0SF6_7AON0d-rZTNXpNRDHtVHfSFjhPVRZgNApdTW-phLHQyhkgjN_EUTxc8wK-lWxV6TAGXX4EpvRWjyzfHMMns5UPwYOCcAzW7cBt5YVmLDp8WM7MkxGvntJw=s0-d-e1-ft

The cost of hosting our annual ME/CFS Advocacy Week activities in Washington, DC for the next three years.

3Y-zymY0ULBVD88ZSEGRjS9V3Sa8ih5hxFDM11GGITyMaBKOSwhooMrY2CdEnGCEmSSubVUXjVmVKhyxww-roWvFtgYpKowI8yvVRb8k3c3f_qc-l-D_wOd0lDuMlAkI_2STiFwj=s0-d-e1-ft

Every donation – large and small – will go toward meeting this $100,000 challenge and help move us all toward treatments and a cure. Please give today!

Emily Taylor

I hear solve exceeded its Xmas goal to reach $1.5m. That’s great news.

We did! Thank you, Cinders66! We are working on budget restructuring this month to maximize programs and reduce overhead. The science and research team has had some amazing projects waiting for funding.

As for the advocacy program, I am hoping that we can offer more travel awards and mircogrants and some additional travel to Bethesda/Atlanta for agency advocacy work.

*fingers crossed*!