You can find your Account Settings by clicking on your username at page top right, and then on the pop-up menu which appears, clicking on Account Details.
From there you can select from different options:
This is where you find tabs for:
- Profile Posts -- you can update your status here with a short message. Type your message in the box and click 'Post'.
- Latest Activity -- clicking on this tab will reveal all your recent activity (activity related to threads and blog posts).
- Postings -- clicking on this tab will reveal all your posts.
- Bookmarks -- your personal bookmarks.
- About -- this is where you find the biographical information you have posted about yourself. You can click on the options on the bottom of this page to find all your recent content/threads.
- Blog -- clicking on this tab will reveal any blog entries you have posted.
- Albums -- clicking on this tab will reveal any albums you have created.
Note: When you click on the 'Profile Page' of any member, you will see their 'Profile Posts', 'Recent Activity', 'Postings', 'Information', 'Blog', and 'Albums'.
On this page you will find your recent alerts.
On this page you will see all the 'likes' you have received.
When you 'like' another members post, you can indicate this by clicking on the 'like' button at the bottom of their post.
This is where you add/edit your personal details.
- You can change your email address here.
- You can upload an image to use for your avatar.
- If you want to add more about yourself, just fill in the 'About You' box on the page.
- Don't forget to click on 'Save' when you are finished adding/editing.
On this page you can change your password.
This is where you can edit your 'Privacy'.
- You can choose whether or not to show your online status; choose whether or not to show date of birth and age; choose who may view your personal details; who may post messages on your profile page; choose who may start Conversations with you; and who may view your identities.
- Don't forget to click on 'Save' if you edit your privacy settings.
This is where you can choose the style/theme that you wish to view the forum.
- You can set the your timezone.
- Choose whether you automatically want to watch threads that you have created and whether or not you want to receive email notifications of replies.
- You can choose the option of using the rich text editor to create and edit messages.
- Choose whether or not you want to show member's signatures with their messages.
- Choose whether or not you want to show your online status.
- Choose if you want to restore dismissed notices.
- Click on 'Save' if you edit your Preferences.
This is where you add/edit your signature.
- Add your signature and click on 'Save' when you are finished. A signature appears at the bottom of all your posts. It can be a quote you like, something you want to add about yourself, a link to a blog/website you find interesting etc. Your signature may not be used for advertising.
On this page you can associate your account on Phoenix Rising to your Facebook, Twitter or Google social media accounts. This makes it easier to share interesting things with your friends and import content from social media accounts.
On this page you find a list of all the member you follow. When you choose to follow a member, their posted content will appear in the News Feed page.
On this page you find a list of all the member you ignore (the posts of members you have ignored will not be visible to you).