• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Zeolite, anyone?

lch1

A New Day, Every Day!
I was very sick for 2 year, then went on Rich V's protocol and felt much better. I stayed on it for 2 years, then realized that you have to stop when the methylation process is fixed! So I stopped and felt better. I then started taking 3 drops of liquid zeolite 2X a day and I have not felt so good in 10 years. I highly recommend it, but there is NO reason to drowned yourself in this or any other supplement. All of it taxes the liver, so easy does it. Good luck!!!

lch1, which brand of liquid zeolite did you use? I notice from this thread and other places that CFS people can get rather ill on some brands.

musicchick581

What brand does everyone use? Liquid or powder? I read that powder can cause cancer. It's 4 years later, has anyone had continued success??

xks201

Guys do not touch this crap I read a study on pubmed showing it actually caused aluminum poisoning in animals. It is also considered toxic in low amounts by our epa. If it performs holy miracles for you after one dose I guess use it but if it doesn't stay far away.

Daffodil

i have taken 1/2 tsp of zeolite per day for the last 3 days and my brain is feeling HORRIBLE. like the old days before I began treatment. I have tried to search online to find out if this "getting worse before getting better" thing applies to zeolite but I cannot find anything.

does anyone know?
thanks!
Daff

Lotus97

i have taken 1/2 tsp of zeolite per day for the last 3 days and my brain is feeling HORRIBLE. like the old days before I began treatment. I have tried to search online to find out if this "getting worse before getting better" thing applies to zeolite but I cannot find anything.

does anyone know?
thanks!
Daff
It could be from the Zeolite itself or it could be from detoxification. It's really hard to know, but either way it's best to give your body a break and stop for at least a few days. Our bodies have a hard time eliminating toxins so it's good to go slowly and cautiously.

brenda

I don't understand why it causes detoxification? It, that is the powder, goes through the digestive system and picks up toxins on the way through but that would only be from the food we have eaten? How can it take toxins from the tissues? I am on my third day of one half teasp.

Daffodil

I don't understand why it causes detoxification? It, that is the powder, goes through the digestive system and picks up toxins on the way through but that would only be from the food we have eaten? How can it take toxins from the tissues? I am on my third day of one half teasp.
its negatively charged so it binds to positively charged things....or something

Daffodil

so I read all zeolite contains aluminum so it should be taken with cilantro (sealantro, nutramedix??)

i cannot afford any more expensive supplements right now....so i have to stay off the zeolite for now i think....even though i wasted $135 getting it here.