• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Zappers and other Frequency Generators

acrosstheveil

Anyone try these? I have heard good things about them and they seem relatively inexpensive compared to things like rife machines and other frequency generators like the f-scan. I would use it to try and reverse my severe intolerances and lyme disease.

I ordered an orgone zapper from orgoniseafrica.com. It runs off a 9v battery. I wonder if there are other zappers that are higher powered that may plug in to the wall. Could be more effective I would imagine.

I have also been contemplating getting an ozone generator but not sure if its worth the money or hassle. I have spent so much money on health stuff I always try to do tons of research before making a purchase.

L'engle

moogle
Hip has written about this on a thread but I can't remember the name of the thread. It wouldn't be too hard to make your own with a few components, if you are into that sort of project, and your health and brain fog allow it.

South

I have simple "zapper" I got 12 years or so ago, runs off a small 12 volt battery. I use it at my jaw and neck lymph nodes, where I sometimes have congestion and gum pain. It does quickly make the congestion and pain dissipate.

That's all I use mine for; I used to try it on the abdominal area but did not feel any difference there in bloating from SIBO / candida overgrowth issues.

I don't like to argue with nayswayers on whether they work or not (if any naysayers are reading this ;-/). This is just a little testimonial on one set of symptoms that mine does help me with. Bacteria can be killed with electricity, it seems; perhaps I have a low grade infection in my gums that flares up, and the electric current kills off the flare up.

brenda

Anyone try these? I have heard good things about them and they seem relatively inexpensive compared to things like rife machines and other frequency generators like the f-scan. I would use it to try and reverse my severe intolerances and lyme disease.

I ordered an orgone zapper from orgoniseafrica.com. It runs off a 9v battery. I wonder if there are other zappers that are higher powered that may plug in to the wall. Could be more effective I would imagine.

I have also been contemplating getting an ozone generator but not sure if its worth the money or hassle. I have spent so much money on health stuff I always try to do tons of research before making a purchase.

Hi

I have a 9 v battery zapper from Biowave and a freq generator from spooky2 which costs 114 dollars and runs from a free computer program.

The zapper is generally agreed upon not to help much with Lyme, though I have had some herxes with it. This is apparently because it is not strong enough to get into the deep tissues. It has been useful for other things though like acute infections like salmonella. I don't bother with it now and just use my spooky2.

I am treating interstitial cystitis with it and it most definitely works and I get a lot of relief which I would otherwise have no chance of. I have also had success with other things. For example, I broke the bone in a toe and healed it with freqs in a few days. For Lyme, I am not actively treating it at the moment though again, I have had herxes using it, because I came to the decision that I need to strengthen my body first to cope with the herxes as I have been sick for a long long time but I will get back to it at some point. My body is in healing mode and all sorts of things have improved. This is also due to my diet and some things I am taking. I would also add that, despite my age of 65 I am not experiencing any aging.

The latest improvement was in my eye test last week. A year ago they found plaque in the retina which is not very good at all once it starts building up there, but now it is gone and my eyes are clear.

It is generally agreed that a freq generator is a very useful tool to fight Lyme but other modalities are advised as well, and my opinion is that diet is vital (I am gluten dairy sugar caffeine soy free and low carb).

Last edited:

renerdrat

Every teardrop is a waterfall
Hey I've actually been looking at and researching these quite a bit... not the frequency ones though just the blood electrification ones. If you look up bob beck protocol he has specific ones he designed/ uses.

apparently it deactivates viruses in the body and helps kill other pathogens. I watched a video of this guy and he basically looked at his blood in a microscope before and after using one for like... 3 weeks or something? And you could see visibly it was more "clean". I dunno it was interesting.

I'm thinking of buying one on ebay... I saw some that were like $250 bucks. I don't have much cash though so that kinda sucks, ha. Otherwise I would have bought one a month ago.

I'm curious what other people's experiences are with blood zappers

Dufresne

almost there...
I experimented with a nine volt zapper a few years ago for borrelia and babesia. I'm quite in tune with my condition and can easily recognize when something I've taken has had an effect on my infections, but I detected no die-off or improvement at all from the zapper. It did manage to drive my electrical hypersensitivity absolutely nuts, though, and this messed me up for a good six weeks.

renerdrat

Every teardrop is a waterfall
I experimented with a nine volt zapper a few years ago for borrelia and babesia. I'm quite in tune with my condition and can easily recognize when something I've taken has had an effect on my infections, but I detected no die-off or improvement at all from the zapper. It did manage to drive my electrical hypersensitivity absolutely nuts, though, and this messed me up for a good six weeks.
Wow really? How do you mean it messed you up for weeks exactly? Now I'm not so cute about getting one. Where did you purchase it from

Dufresne

almost there...
I think it's probably a fairly safe health experiment if you don't have EHS.

I used a Hulda Clark zapper belonging to someone I knew a few years back. It produced this bizarre startle response in me, a serious case of hyperacusis, an apparent inability to sleep without constant dreaming, as well as a tripling of baseline EHS symptoms.

Incidentally I've also tried Bicom and biophotons/homeopathy for my Lyme and co. They had an effect on the bugs, the latter was far better but it also causes a worsening in EHS symptoms. My FAR infared sauna does the same. Unfortunately these electrical treatments that actually make contact with the skin are the worst.

My EHS is a fraction of what it once was, somewhere around 10%, and these treatments are still problematic if I go back to them nowadays. I've not read any really positive feedback from people who've used them for Lyme or ME/CFS. You'd be hearing a whole lot more if these things actually helping people like us. I don't think it's worth $250 to test it. Save your money and try rigging something with a nine volt if you're really keen.