• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Your opinion on Intramax

Hi guys,

I wanted to know your opinion on this supplement. I've wanted to buy it for a few years but never bothered cause the shipping was quite expensive. Now I've found it at my local health food store.

https://store.druckerlabs.com/v/vspfiles/assets/images/pdfs/maxweblabel_20121130.pdf

It says it has 800 mcg of Natural Folates. Would that be the L-methlyfolate form? I know on the boards here someone said Intramax contains folinic acid but I can't find anything about that online. I've just emailed the company but probably won't hear anything until Mon.

If you think this is an acceptable supplement, what would you add to it? Vitamin C and B? CoQ10, carnitine, ribose, potassium, maybe choline, D and E? I'd add methyl B12, Adeno B12 and methylfolate of course.

Some of the ingredients seem like small amounts but I wonder if that doesn't matter if it's liquid form as I heard that liquid is more absorbable though I've heard that isn't necessarily the case. I know if I took it I would hold the liquid under my tongue for a few mins to help with absorption in case it makes a difference. It would be nice to take a liquid instead of so many pills.

I have Candida so hoping the sugars from the fruits won't be too much of a problem. The Essential sugars should be OK. Plus the first group of ingredients are to combat yeast problems and it has probiotics. What do you think of the sugar content for someone with Candida?

Is the SAMe not good?

There's been a study or two done on this product. It brings your PH up and gets rid of toxins. Many people feel better on it.

" Intramax is unique and uses a form of carbon-bonding which chelates the minerals into a more bioavailable form while simultaneously bonding to toxins within the body and expelling them thru the normal channels of elimination."

I'd appreciate any input. Feeling overwhelmed buying so many supps and finding out more ones than usual are banned when I tried ordering through Swanson's. Ugh!

Thanks.