• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

YOU: Become a Media Mouthpiece for ME/CFS!

leela

http://helpareporter.com/

Articulate, knowledgeable patients/researchers/advocates may register at this website
as experts so that when reporters are gearing up to do an article you can be contacted for an interview!

Wouldn't it be great if a Rich Van K or a Lenny Jason, or a Pat Fero were interviewed more often than a Simon Wessely or a Myra McClure or a Dr. Contamination?

The patient/advocate population has so many informed, intelligent, interested, up-to-date minds available. Let's get their voices out there! :victory:

leela

GG

I guess when you register, you then receive three sort of digest emails per day with reporters' queries. Anything that applies to you you can reply to with a brief summary of why you're an expert on that subject and what you have to offer.

On the main page there is an audio link that explains in a bit more detail, but that's basically how it works. There's no charge to anybody.