• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Would love some eyes on my methylation panel results

Aerose91

Hey guys, if anyone could take a look at my methylation panel and give me your thoughts that would be great; any here know more than i do.

A little reference- i was off all methyl supp.s for 2 weeks prior to the test but continued taking my B multi along with an extra 50 mg of B2 & B6 as well as daily coffee enemas amd betaine with meals. A year ago i had ammonia and homocysteine tested and ammonia was normal, homocysteine was 5.9.

This seems..... decent. Considering how sick i am and how bad my PEM is i would have thought it would be worse. The only thing that looks a little off to me is my homocysteine and cysteine are slightly low.

I was taking 20 mg of mb12 and mfolate prior to this and had no effects from them so im wondering if i should stick to lower doses of methyl supp.s and take some NAC to get my cysteine and therefore glutathione up?

Thanks for any help

Attachments

• DD_Results_J.Carrier_02.02.16.pdf
    162 KB · Views: 26