• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

World Premier: A New Play about Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS)

RivkaRivka

Hey everyone, please spread the word: Our new play about the lives of people living with ME/CFS (Chronic Fatigue Syndrome) has its world premier this week. Thanks to the patients -- Laurel, Ben, Janine, Joey (and me) -- for allowing us to tell their stories publicly. And thanks to the director, Ivy Nelson, and the Missouri actors she has assembled for this world premier of I REPRESENT: INVISIBLE NO MORE. See link below for more info. Consider doing the play in your community as a fundraiser for your local ME/CFS support group, or for the Whittemore Peterson Institute. To request the script, email me.

https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=121323907958246#!/event.php?eid=121323907958246

Best,
Rivka
Rivka (at) ThatTakesOvaries (dot) org

Nielk

Thank you Rivka for all you do for us!
I just posted the event on my fb wall.
If everyone could do the same, we could reach a lot of people.

Thanks to all who participated in this for us,
Nielk