• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Why we are sick by Doctor Klinghart

SB_1108

Just came across a picture of her hooked up to an IV with some kind of red solution. I am totally perplexed though why she still has the tourniquet on her upper arm. Maybe they do that in fancy clinics. :confused:

It's called ten pass ozone.

Wishful

To Alex3619: my rural property seems about as man-made toxin-free as you can get. It's an old homestead that had been abandoned for quite a long time, so I doubt that toxic chemicals were used recently. I haven't used much in the way of toxins either (thought I've recently sprayed some Round-up by hand after giving up on mechanical control of thistles). Of course, the natural environment has plenty of toxic chemicals, fungal spores, etc. Anyway, it's my experience that avoiding the urban toxic environment doesn't help ME/CFS. Maybe if I'd moved here instead of Vancouver, I'd have avoided whatever caused my cells to enter this undesired state.

HowToEscape?

I have found that I've had periods where I've gotten better for no known reason and also times when I've gotten worse for no particular reason. Some form of overexertion definitely led to many prolonged crashes, lesser crashes happened from no cause that I could discern.

If I rang the bell while holding a crystal every day at 12 minutes after 12 for 2 years, there'd be a period of time in which I got sharply better. That's prufe it works, you just have to keep at it!
But you have to use a special crystal and bell, of which I've sourced a limited quantity and can provide them in matched, Chi-balanced quantum pairs for mere material money. Call now, operators are standing by!

Alvin2

The good news is patients don't die the bad news..
But you have to use a special crystal and bell, of which I've sourced a limited quantity and can provide them in matched, Chi-balanced quantum pairs for mere material money. Call now, operators are standing by!
acb.jpg

Dainty

Regarding the original topic, I now have more info. I'll be sharing it via PM with folks who want it and whom I feel comfortable with, as this thread is clearly not a kind space.

SB_1108

Regarding the original topic, I now have more info. I'll be sharing it via PM with folks who want it and whom I feel comfortable with, as this thread is clearly not a kind space.

I completely agree! I can't post anything without it being shut down as quackery regardless whether it has helped me or someone I know.

I don't mind experimenting on myself, even when the treatments are unproven - it's better than just sitting here being sick. If we try random protocols, we can go back to researchers and say "hey this helped a subset of patients, why do you think that is?!" Maybe it will help lead to a drug discovery.

In regards to Yolanda Hadid's illness, I think it's disgusting that people on this forum are questioning if she was really sick. She has publicly stated that she was suicidal at the height of her Lyme journey. Perhaps she skipped the fundraising event because she needed time to be with her family during a mental health crisis? Regardless, when someone says they are sick, I have more compassion than before I got ME because I know what it's like to be doubted.

https://www.google.com/amp/people.c...-wanted-kill-herself-lyme-disease-battle/amp/

Some of Klinghardt's ideas are out there and I can see how he can come off as a quack, but some of his protocols are helping others and I don't think we should discount people's experience just because it's not FDA approved or well researched. It needs to be ok to look for a discovery outside of a medical journal.

pamojja

The US FDA has unequivocally concluded that “ozone is a toxic gas with no known useful medical application.”

The US FDA also has ruled that no food or herb can have medical properties, unless approved through their ridiculously expensive drug approval process. Despite numerous studies pointing out the medical properties of certain food and herbs.

But who ever would want that, having to get food or herbs with medical properties - which there are so many - on prescription only?

Truly Orwellian times, 'food be thy medicine' simply outlawed by the FDA! And interest groups faking the truth, for example on Wikipedia or in general media, with their generous money.

With that much name-calling and referencing to this ridiculous drug approval process simply not applicable to non-patentable natural means and substances, it more and more it appears to me - excuse me for my honest impression.

Last edited by a moderator:

barbc56

The US FDA also has ruled that no food or herb can have medical properties, unless approved through their ridiculously expensive drug approval process. Despite numerous studies pointing out the medical properties of certain food and herbs.

But who ever would want that, having to get food or herbs with medical properties - which there are so many - on prescription only?

Truly Orwellian times, 'food be thy medicine' simply outlawed by the FDA! And interest groups faking the truth, for example on Wikipedia or in general media, with their generous money.

With that much name-calling and referencing to this ridiculous drug approval process simply not applicable to non-patentable natural means and substances, it more and more it appears to me - excuse me for my honest impression.

If something has medicinal properties, it needs to be regulated the same as any drug.A case in point is the drug thalidomide and all the children who died or were born with serious birth defects.
It was not approved in the US, and as far as I know this didn't happen here.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thalidomide#United_States

I do.not see posts on this thread that are inappropriate. I do see debate. Just because someone disagrees with another's opinion about something is not necessarily disrespectful.

But if you see posts you think are inappropriate, if you haven't already done this, report them to a moderator.

Last edited:

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
Some doctors and protocols (if not most!) are controversial--we all know that. But please keep the discussion polite and respectful of other posters. Provocative posts just "heat up a thread" and serve no one.

Respect for other members goes a long way to making a positive forum environment. Though everyone has a right their opinion, please remember that we're all ill or we wouldn't be here. Good to keep in mind when posting.

gettinbetter

I got my ME/CFS while living in Vancouver. Moving to rural Alberta (surrounded by forest) made no noticeable difference. I don't believe that pollutants or EM radiation had a major role in developing the disorder. The modern urban environment does cause more stress on the body, but I doubt that a statistical study would show a major difference in ME/CFS rates between urban and rural dwellers.

In my case I believe environment had a great deal to do with my becoming ill
Not air water or EMR but poor food and a highly stressful environment
I do believe I would not have gotten sick if I were in better circumstances. I also believe these factors Bad Air water EMR have a great deal to do with exacerbating the illness in my case

I also agree with Dr Klingon (Klinghart) that if our Grandparents and Parents get weakened by bad environment we inherit those weaknesses and we are more prone to sickness.

Last edited:
In regards to Yolanda Hadid's illness, I think it's disgusting that people on this forum are questioning if she was really sick. She has publicly stated that she was suicidal at the height of her Lyme journey. Perhaps she skipped the fundraising event because she needed time to be with her family during a mental health crisis? Regardless, when someone says they are sick, I have more compassion than before I got ME because I know what it's like to be doubted

It didn't appear from the pics in Holland that she was having a 'mental health crisis'.

There are a lot of red flags regarding her timeline. It isn't people on Phoenix Rising who are questioning if she was really sick, it was people on the internet, including her ex. -- David Foster.

So no we aren't being disgusting -- assume much?

perrier

The illness waxes and wanes. So, it's hard to suggest someone isn't ill. I believe Yolanda was/is ill with something serious.

Why would you believe an ex? That's why he's an ex!

It's possible that those we label sick with CFS/Me will turn out to have a few different illnesses,not yet understood.

As for the dear Doctor under discussion: I do believe a number of folks have been helped by him. I have spoken to these people. He seems to gravitate to some people more intensely. Various motives. He's not stupid at all. Knows lots of things. As I said, he had no interest in my daughter,and didn't help. And at the time he was into family constellation nonsense. So, that was quackery. But I wouldn't dismiss everything he says. I'm not fond of the guru aspect,however.

The illness waxes and wanes. So, it's hard to suggest someone isn't ill. I believe Yolanda was/is ill with something serious.

Why would you believe an ex? That's why he's an ex!

It's possible that those we label sick with CFS/Me will turn out to have a few different illnesses,not yet understood.

As for the dear Doctor under discussion: I do believe a number of folks have been helped by him. I have spoken to these people. He seems to gravitate to some people more intensely. Various motives. He's not stupid at all. Knows lots of things. As I said, he had no interest in my daughter,and didn't help. And at the time he was into family constellation nonsense. So, that was quackery. But I wouldn't dismiss everything he says. I'm not fond of the guru aspect,however.

I think there is a bit on the internet that maybe shows she is exaggeratng. I don't know.

https://realskepticsoftv.wordpress....estigation-of-cld-part-i-the-basic-breakdown/
https://realskepticsoftv.wordpress....-cld-part-ii-pseudoscience-treatments-emerge/
https://realskepticsoftv.wordpress....-part-iii-the-current-season-and-questioning/

She is the only one that knows the truth.

Don't be so quick to diss the 'ex'. Some are totally reasonable. Not all marriages end on a sour acrimonious note.

Yolanda had a pre-nup with Foster that was null and void if she was 'sick'.

Any doctor will have a record of helping people. Those who shell out tons of cash tend to be 'helped'. He doesn't 'know' a lot of things because his website suggests he doesn't even understand basic science.

Wishful

The lack of knowledge about basic science is for me a major red alert when it comes from doctors or self-proclaimed 'health experts'. One of my favourites is when they talk about 'healing frequencies' and don't seem to understand that there has to be something changing state periodically, such as pressure, voltage, whatever. "I'd like a bottle of frequency please..." I encountered one naturopath who said that no one really understood electricity. If he managed to convince someone that electricity was mysterious, he'd be able to sell them whatever electrical tests or treatments he wanted to. He wanted $150 for what would actually be measuring skin resistance with a regular ohmmeter with a scale creatively remarked with various ailments. Squeeze the electrodes a bit more or less and you'll be diagnosed with foot fungus instead of brain cancer.

The creepiest alternative medicine encounter I had also involved electrical treatment. I walked into a health food store looking for a supplement. There was a bunch of people in the store sitting together in chairs, holding on to electrodes. One of them was telling the others "I can feel the cancer melting away!" I exited quickly, without buying what I'd come for. It was just too creepy. However, I'm pretty sure that some of those people came away convinced that some minor electrical pulses cured them of whatever they were sure they had.

As for the ones who spend the most being most likely to be 'helped', shelling out that cash generally means that they've already been convinced of whatever it is, and thus most likely to benefit from the placebo effect.