• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Who's using Pregnenolone?

Adster

Is anyone currently taking this? I've just started using low doses of this; 10mg to start with then down to 5mg with rest breaks. It seems to help a lot; probably one of the most useful things I've tried so far. It's helped my chronic lower back inflammation and seems to help sleep as well. I think I'm calmer on it and have more energy during the day. It's possibly causing some headaches and dizzyness though, hoping that will pass.

Keen to hear if anyone else is getting good results, and what it might indicate if this supp is helpful.

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
yes, i have been using it for awhile now, does help with energy some and did help increase low cortisol levels. I use a transdermal cream which i have heard is suppose to be better then oral preg, but i dont have any experience with oral preg. Initially i found it hard to use normal doses which is around the 50mg mark, it just overstimulated me. I had to drop it down to 5-10mg with rest breaks too but over time i have been able to use larger doses between 50-100mg.