• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Who is a genetic Methylation expert who does Skype calls??

grapes

It's challenging. I'm done a LOT of research on my methylation issues, my genetics, the supplements I need, etc, but wanted someone with at least an equal amount of knowledge to work with, bounce ideas off, get more info. So I went to Lynch's recommended practitioners...and seriously can't tell that any of those have worked with enough patients on this topic to be worth the money.

grapes

And I did get a reply from one of them on Lynch's site, and honestly, wasn't impressed. It was more about a naturopathic focus than a methylation focus, and about "treating my infections", which I do not have, and treating my "gut issues" which I do not have either. Exactly what I was worried about. I emailed two others that "may" be okay--no reply. I just have a suspicion that a lot of those "did the training", but that's not enough. I need someone with experience in working with patients on top of their knowledge..and in working with someone like me WITH knowledge already.