• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Which CFS/ME doctors do the most exhaustive & widespread testing?

Avengers26

Thanks to great advice from some amazing forum members & a lot of reading I did on this forum here, I have come across a lot of CFS/ME doctors who are quite well respected. I have narrowed down Dr. Rey, Dr. KDM & Dr. Chia for initial appointments. I am not yet decided on Dr. Lerner. Does Dr. Lerner mostly look at viruses only?

I am looking for CFS doctors who can do testing for a wide variety of possible causes. Please suggest, if you think some doctor would be worth visiting. I can then get on their waiting list which can sometimes be for months. I am in the Chicago area but am willing to travel anywhere in USA.

Last edited:

*GG*

Hope someone has some good advice for you, be interested in seeing what you get for a reponse(s).

GG