• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Where to source Imunovir?

cfsme23

If I can't convince the immunologist to trial me on some. Is there anywhere reputable where I can procure Imunovir without a prescription (am based in the UK)? Thanks in anticipation of the help :)

Mij

I was put on Imunovir because my Cd8/Cd4 ratio was increased and my lymphocytes were all below normal range. Can you get your immunologist to test for this?
If not I would not recommend you self medicate unless you know what is going on with your immune system, you can't assume. I had a complete relapse on this stuff so who knows really.

cfsme23

Hi Mij

I will certainly be discussing Imunovir with Dr Kogelnik when I visit him in the USA next month, so will not be self medicating as such. However, here in the UK, even if a drug might be deemed a good idea elsewhere for ME/CFS getting hold of it/convincing conservative physicians can be a big task. I take onboard your point though and certainly don't want to be do anything more detrimental to my health.