Review: 'Through the Shadowlands’ describes Julie Rehmeyer's ME/CFS Odyssey
I should note at the outset that this review is based on an audio version of the galleys and the epilogue from the finished work. Julie Rehmeyer sent me the final version as a PDF, but for some reason my text to voice software (Kurzweil) had issues with it. I understand that it is...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Where to buy GcMAF (KDM’s patient)?

Discussion in 'GcMAF' started by serg1942, Feb 22, 2018.

1. serg1942

serg1942 Senior Member

Spain
    Hi all,

It’s been a long time since I don’t post. I’ve been 2 years trying to make LDI work for me (in case you want to know more about this therapy, here’s a thorough article I wrote about it: https://www.sfc-em-investigacion.com/download/file.php?id=744); For this purpose, I stopped GcMAF as it could be interfering somehow with LDI. Although I have improved significantly with LDI 4 times (for a couple of weeks each time), I haven’t been able to make this improvement stable, and because I stopped GcMAF --that was my mainstay--, my baseline has gotten significantly worse: I was at a 50-70% (variable), and I am bedridden 24/7 at the moment.

I have been Dr. De Meirleir’s patient for around 7 years (he was the one who prescribed GcMAF in the first place). When I reached a plateau with his full treatment approach, I stopped KDM’s treatment and started LDI under Dr. Vincent instructions (Hawaii).

I’d like to resume GcMAF while I continue trying LDI. Thing is that I went to Brussels to see Dr. De Meirleir a few months ago and tried to buy GcMAF for another Spanish patient. They told me they did not sell GcMAF anymore. So, I don’t want to go all the way from Spain to Brussels to find out that they cannot provide GcMAF anymore…

Could any of you confirm that KDM isn’t indeed providing GcMAF anymore? If so, do they give you some other source for patients who have been using it with benefits, like me? If not, do you know of any other reliable place to buy I.V. or S.C. GcMAF (100 ngs/vial)?

Thank you very much for your help!
    Best,
    Sergio

helen1 likes this.
  2. aquariusgirl

aquariusgirl Senior Member

I emailed them.. They said they don't sell it anymore....So I guess that just leaves the Japanese source, the cream or Rerum from Ruggiero.

serg1942 likes this.
  3. junkcrap50

junkcrap50 Senior Member

serg1942 likes this.
  4. serg1942

serg1942 Senior Member

Spain
    Thank you both for replying! So, do you know what are KDM'S patients who were responding well to GcMAF doing to get it now? Also, is there any I. V. form among the sources you have mentioned, that we can verify it is a "reliable" option?

Thanks @junkcrap50, I will ask her!!

Sergio

5. Hip

Hip Senior Member

You can consider the Goleic GcMAF. A forum member was completely cured with this (by cured, I mean she has no ME/CFS symptoms and no longer needs to take the GcMAF) — see this thread.

I don't think Rerum contains any GcMAF. Rerum is based on oleic acid and vitamin D. Whether Rerum might help ME/CFS is another question.

There are still several GcMAF sellers that come up in a search: GcMAF buy - Google Search

Last edited: Feb 22, 2018
    helen1 and serg1942 like this.
  6. Sushi

Sushi Moderation Resource Albuquerque

Albuquerque
    Personally, suffering without it. I don't trust the dosing with the Japanese source as they don't guarantee the level of potency and I am very sensitive to small dose differences in injected GcMAF.

Olena and serg1942 like this.
  7. serg1942

serg1942 Senior Member

Spain
    Hola Sushi!! Really??? That is a bummer!!! The same happens to me... I would need to take a very precise dose, plus, given that it is IV or SC, I'd need some quality guaranteed... I cannot believe we are left in the lurch this way... :(

Sushi likes this.
  8. Olena

Olena

Ukraine
    I'm a KDM patient, but I'm buying a Japanese GcMaf. Real English First GcMaf is not available.

serg1942 likes this.
  9. Hip

Hip Senior Member

This website in the UK sells Bravo GcMAF yogurt (although the product itself is Swiss-made).

serg1942 likes this.
  10. serg1942

serg1942 Senior Member

Spain
    Hi guys,

I am about to buy injectable GcMAF from https://www.gcmafplus.com/.

They tell me their clients normally take 2000 ng/weekly. Thing is that Dr. Yamamoto used 100ng/weekly in his studies. Also, I took for years 100 ng/weekly of the IV GcMAF provided by Dr De Meirleir (Brussels) with great benefits. This dose was considered by this doctor to be the maximum dose patients could tolerate (actually most could only do 20-50 ng/weekly!!).

So, I am afraid of expending such a big amount of money in the GcMAF from gcmafplus and find out after 8 months (time needed for GcMAF to work—bc of the half-life of B lymphocytes) that it is not working.

Do you know if their GcMAF is just less powerful than Yamamoto’s? (20 times less??)

Please help me out to figure this puzzle out… I really need to get the benefits of GcMAF again, as my health status is getting deteriorated by the minute…

Thanks in Advance!
    Sergio

11. Sushi

Albuquerque
    That dose really scares me as once I took 75 ng and felt like I was going to die. I did well on 25 ng. Would you risk a dose this high? Are you able to communicate with them to ask questions?

12. serg1942

serg1942 Senior Member

Spain
    Hola Sushi!! Of course it scares me!! Thing is that they tell me that their potency is equal to that of Yamamoto's GcMAF... If this were true it would be fantastic, as It would be "cheap" and easy to get... My fear is that if patients are really taking 2000 ng, perhaps this means that their GcMAF is less powerful than the one we got from KDM...so here's my dilemma... Any idea??? Un abrazo grande! Sergio

SunMoonsStars likes this.
  13. Sushi

Albuquerque
    Can you write to them and ask? They must know about the potency of the other sources of GcMAF like the one from First Immune and the one that KDM made available to his patients. Those two seemed to have similar potency. I am "all ears" and un abrazo grande flying back to you!

SunMoonsStars likes this.
  14. denlander

denlander

GcMAF is not available in New York , we have substituted MAF878 which is a probiotic series which replicates in Yoghurt or agar solution to produce an activating factor. I think it is available in London also.

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2018
    ukxmrv likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.