• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Where can you buy VIP spray? Only Hopkinton Drug?

junkcrap50

Does anyone what pharmacy/pharmacies sell VIP (vasoactive intestinal peptide) Spray? I can only find Hopkinton Drugs. Are there any others?

Last edited:

Hip

It's usually a good idea to explain any unusual abbreviations. In this case, I think you mean
vasoactive intestinal peptide.

leela

It's usually a good idea to explain any unusual abbreviations. In this case, I think you mean
vasoactive intestinal peptide.
Yes, it's nice to do that if you have the oomph; but it in this case the user is asking a question specifically of people in the know, so not really necessary.

Hip

Yes, it's nice to do that if you have the oomph; but it in this case the user is asking a question specifically of people in the know, so not really necessary.

Three words is not that taxing, and it is also helpful for people in the future, if they search for vasoactive intestinal peptide in Google or via the forum search. As well as for beginners learning about ME/CFS.

Last edited:

junkcrap50

Three words is not that taxing, and it is also helpful for people in the future, if they search for vasoactive intestinal peptide in Google or via the forum search. As well as for beginners learning about ME/CFS.

You're right. I should have posted the full thing, especially for the search function.