• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

where can I get LDN off the internet?

anniekim

Hi,

I know there are quite a few posts on LDN on here, but they are all quite long and I'm afraid i don't have the stamina or concentration to trawl through them.

I would like to know:

1. Where I can buy LDN from the internet with no prescription (if possible?), a reliable source obviously, as much as that is possible.

2. How much and how often do I roughly increase the dose? I want to start very low as react, like many people, easily.

Many thanks in advance

Marg

All of the LDN information will be on these sites: lowdosenaltrexone.org ldn-help.com ldn-database.com . There is a doc in PA that will write for it by phone...do not know the cost of the consult. The information will be on one of these sites. Some people get it without a srcipt at 50mg and dilute it.