• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Where are you all getting Prescript Assist probiotic?

South

For those using Prescript Assist probiotic, where are you buying it? I don't see it on any of my usual supplement sales websites, and I'd rather not buy it from Amazon as I've been mistrustful of Amazon having hot warehouses, which would harm the probiotics.

All the sellers of it on Amazon that I saw today used "fulfilled by Amazon", except for one seller called "liquidation warehouse", which also doesn't give me much confidence in the freshness of the product.

Anyway, any info on sites you've used to get this product would be helpful!

Ema

You might not need to worry about Amazon considering their website says this:

Unparalleled Shelf Stability
The probiotic bacteria in Prescript-Assist are unique because each cell is protected by a durable seed-like structure. As a result, they are safeguarded against light, heat and pressure. Routine testing shows that Prescript-Assist retains more than 95 percent of its potency two years after the date of manufacture, even when stored at 98°F. - See more at: http://www.prescript-assist.com/#sthash.QPGlpuv4.dpuf