• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

What the P2P Draft Agendas Show

A.B.

Trying to find THE cause of, and THE treatment for fatigue is like trying to find THE cause of, and THE treatment for nausea, or fever, or any other superficial symptom. This approach is flawed from the start. Maybe the people behind this are simply incompetent and unable to see what is obvious, but I would say it's more likely that they know exactly what they're doing and want to obfuscate certain difficult health problems to avoid having to take responsibility.

jspotila

Trying to find THE cause of, and THE treatment for fatigue is like trying to find THE cause of, and THE treatment for nausea, or fever, or any other superficial symptom. This approach is flawed from the start.

BINGO

Maybe the people behind this are simply incompetent and unable to see what is obvious, but I would say it's more likely that they know exactly what they're doing and want to obfuscate certain difficult health problems to avoid having to take responsibility.

I don't have proof for either explanation, but I am really struggling to see how this approach makes sense to them. That view of the problem seems like another planet to me.