• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

What test?

place

Be Strong!
I know this is discussed in the past, but I want to know what is the main test everyone is doing as of current?

23andMe?

place

Be Strong!
For methyllation, but I just went to the web site and it states that it does not do health testing anymore. Just family history. Anyone see this before?

Valentijn

For methyllation, but I just went to the web site and it states that it does not do health testing anymore. Just family history. Anyone see this before?
They still do the same testing, but they don't do any health reports. But their health reports were largely useless anyhow, so the testing is just as useful because you still get the raw results. You can then run those raw results through various websites and programs to find methylation info, detox info, a list of your rare results, etc.