• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

What is you GC maf dossage? How many nanograms?

hi everyone

i was wondering, what your dossage of gc maf is?

I am very senistive and now injecting 25 nanograms but already feeling worse.

(last year i started with 100 nanograms a full vial, but had so many side effects and after 6 months i had to stop because i was so sick of it.)

What do you inject??? How many nanograms??

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
hi everyone

i was wondering, what your dossage of gc maf is?

!00 ng was way too much for me. I injected 50 ng for 27 weeks, then took, a break and now am doing OK with 25 ng per week. Some patients are injecting 10 mg and that is considered therapeutic.

Sushi

Waverunner

I got allergic reactions from GcMAF after injecting 1/4 to 1/2 of a vial. These reactions lasted for 5-7 days. You should ask yourself the following questions:

a) Could it be that GcMAF is NOT the solution to your problems?
b) If something makes you worse even after 6 months, what makes you think that it will cure you later?

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
I got allergic reactions from GcMAF after injecting 1/4 to 1/2 of a vial. These reactions lasted for 5-7 days.

Hi Waverunner,

What was your source of GcMAF? as GcMAF.eu and BGLI use 4 times the concentration of GcMAF than some other sources and their vials also contain more mls-- so you need to compare ngs rather than mls to compare dosages.

Some who have done badly on 100 ng have done well on 10 - 25 ng. It is trial and error, but the ME/CFS patients who have had the most trouble tolerating GcMAF seem to have been taking 100 ng or thereabouts. Not to say that is is going to help everyone, but the dose is a very important factor.

Best wishes,
Sushi

Waverunner

Hi Waverunner,

What was your source of GcMAF? as GcMAF.eu and BGLI use 4 times the concentration of GcMAF than some other sources and their vials also contain more mls-- so you need to compare ngs rather than mls to compare dosages.

Some who have done badly on 100 ng have done well on 10 - 25 ng. It is trial and error, but the ME/CFS patients who have had the most trouble tolerating GcMAF seem to have been taking 100 ng or thereabouts. Not to say that is is going to help everyone, but the dose is a very important factor.

Best wishes,
Sushi

Hi Sushi,

source is KDM and amount was 20 and one time 40 ng. Maybe 10 ng would be a way to go. I'll see.