Lipkin's Monster ME/CFS Study: Microbes, Immunity & Big Data
The Microbe Discovery Project outlines an ambitious new study by top researchers that has collected patient samples, but needs desperately funds to complete the work.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

What is the dosage for intranasal glutathione?

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by I AM Phoenix, Jan 5, 2019.

1. I AM Phoenix

I AM Phoenix

What is the dosage for intranasal glutathione? I have searched high and low and cannot find it. I have a doctor willing to prescribe it for me if I can get her the dosing instructions. Thank you.

2. Mary

Mary Moderator

Southern California
    Hi @I am Phoenix - I don't know the dose but am tagging @Learner1 here, I know she uses glutathione and may be able to help you. Also, it might be good to change the title of your thread to be more specific, something like "What is the dosage for intranasal glutathione" - the more specific the better. There are so many posts and threads, members can't read them all, and often will just scan titles. And there are a ton of posts about glutathione.

If you would like to change the title of your thread, just respond here and I'll do it for you. Brand new members can't edit their posts initially - we limit new members' permissions to weed out spammers - but you will have full permissions before long.

Also, a tip - if you want to get someone's attention, you can tag them by putting the "@" sign in front of their user name as I did with you and Learner1 above, or like this: @Mary, and the member will get an alert that you've tagged them. :nerd:

talkinghead and jesse's mom like this.
  3. I AM Phoenix

I AM Phoenix

@Mary thank you so very much for the helpful info. Please do kindly change the title of my thread to "What is the dosage for intranasal glutathione?" Much obliged!!!

talkinghead, Mary and jesse's mom like this.
  4. Mary

Mary Moderator

Southern California
    Done! :)

I AM Phoenix likes this.
  5. RL_sparky

RL_sparky Senior Member

California
    My doctor currently has me on 1ML in each nostril, twice daily.
    The glutathione is 10% nasal SOLN

Mary and I AM Phoenix like this.
  6. I AM Phoenix

I AM Phoenix

Thank you!!! Please kindly tell me what is SOLN?

7. RL_sparky

RL_sparky Senior Member

California
    I just wrote what was on my prescription tag. I'm guessing it's just an abbreviation solution.

Mary likes this.
  8. I AM Phoenix

I AM Phoenix

I did a Google search and could not find it so I thought perhaps you knew. Hopefully my doctor will understand it. I have a feeling she may not :-( I will try the compounding pharmacy and see if they know. Thank you again!

RL_sparky likes this.
  9. wigglethemouse

wigglethemouse Senior Member

Some info here
    https://www.healthrising.org/blog/2...ndrome-fibromyalgia-practitioner-steps-forth/
    Apparently there is a non-prescription version but it's expensive. GlutaQuick Nasal Spray
    https://glutagenic.com/product/glutaquick-nasal-spray/

I have never tried as I don't know where to get it from. I tried to contact Skips pharmacy in Florida who I've read Susan Levine's patients use, but they never replied. So I'm interested if anyone has a good pharmacy recommendation or has tried GlutaQuick

Pyrrhus, nandixon, Mary and 1 other person like this.
  10. Pyrrhus

Pyrrhus As seen in the “Pyrrhus & Sisyphus Comedy Hour”

U.S., Earth
    Very interesting. How has the intranasal glutathione worked for you?

Were there any initial side-effects?

Do you know why your doctor prescribed it over NAC?

Thanks!

See more popular forum discussions.