The 12th Invest in ME Research Conference June, 2017, Part 2
MEMum presents the second article in a series of three about the recent 12th Invest In ME International Conference (IIMEC12) in London.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

What increased your sensitivities?

Discussion in 'Hypersensitivity and Intolerance' started by joejack102, Dec 25, 2017.

1. joejack102

joejack102 Senior Member

I spent over a decade being extremely sensitive to herbs & meds. After using the supplements CDP Choline and/or Choline Bitartrate for several weeks, they permanently removed these sensitivities, but it left me with critical and alarming levels of fatigue and brain fog to where I can barely function.

What caused your sensitivities to INCREASE? Has anybody used anything that may have actually caused their sensitivities to things to increase?

I'm trying to get my sensitivities back so that medicines & herbs actually work again, and so that I can function properly again.

2. Misfit Toy

Misfit Toy Senior Member

USA
    Thyroid medication. Thyroxine brought on full blown MCAS for me and brought me down to only eating 8 foods.

3. joejack102

joejack102 Senior Member

@Misfit Toy Do herbal remedies have exaggerated effects that are dependent on the particular herb itself? Or is it more like an allergy?

4. Misfit Toy

Misfit Toy Senior Member

USA
    I don't know.

See more popular forum discussions.