Lipkin's Monster ME/CFS Study: Microbes, Immunity & Big Data
The Microbe Discovery Project outlines an ambitious new study by top researchers that has collected patient samples, but needs desperately funds to complete the work.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

What has helped improve your energy the most?

Discussion in 'Post-Exertional Malaise, Fatigue, and Crashes' started by nryanh94, Nov 27, 2017.

1. raghav

raghav Senior Member

India
    @pattismith I tried 2 tablets 45mg and felt very sleepy throughout the day.

2. pattismith

pattismith Senior Member

That's unexpected to have such a reaction. I couldn't say why, but every patients are different and can react differently, so you need to listen to your body.

3. tyson oberle

tyson oberle Senior Member

tampa, florida
    How do you know that you have high IgE antibodies to what you consume? What test did you take that shows that? Is checking for high IgE antibodies a type of food tolerance test? Anyway, I have heard many times that food tolerance tests are not accurate. I worry about any food tolerance test not being accurate. How would I know 100% what test is valid and what test is not? I also have low blood pressure and a very low pulse. I have cold hands and feet which I have noticed a few times get worse with certain foods. The different types of food tolerance tests that I have done in the past contradicted each other. For example, one type of test would show a certain food as OK to consume while another type of test would show that same food as not OK to consume. Also these food tolerance tests contradicted my symptoms. For example, if I eat any type of dairy whether from a cow or a goat I get immediate nasal congestion yet the test(s) would show OK to consume.

melo likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.