• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

What happened to the prices at iHerb???!

Kathevans

Update on my above post regarding NOW's Potassium Gluconate. I did call the company and spoke to someone who very carefully explained what I thought might be the case: that different batches can have varying densities. So, with the new K+, in order to get the same 270mg of Potassium, you would need to use about 3/4 of a teaspoon to get the same amount. The Customer Care person said, in fact, 'a rounded teaspoon dose'. I'm using up the old bottle for the moment, but I did notice that I began to have problems with the new, smaller dose of 175 mg. After only an hour or a an hour and a half, my heart would begin to have sporadic brief palpitations. No problem now that I know what to do...

@mrmichaelfreedmen iHerb constantly drives me nuts, particularly because they no longer have any 'live' customer care people. It's all 'online chat' now. Which I find a drag.