• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

what are the symptoms of adrenal stress?

Hello everyone , I'm sorry for my English , I am a man 24yo Italian , since I was a child I have symptoms such as fatigue , excessive shyness , anxiety and paranoids , and I always had a strange and very slow metabolism . when I was 17 I had mononucleosis , and for many years I have had the typical symptoms of chronic fatigue ( hyperhidrosis , hypersomnia , the general fear , excessive anxiety , memory lapses , difficulty concentrating , frequentely urination , bowel movement frequentely , etc. ) ,
but doing physical activity many symptoms decreased , but other symptoms have become very strong, in the last two years I have suffered from symptoms such as uncontrollable anxiety , social phobia , hyperactivity of the brain , I feel electric , excessive nervousness , fear general , memory lapses and no concentration , dizziness , restless sleep , muscle catabolism and increase fat (I have the physics of an old man ) no force , hyperphagia , hair loss .
I did a lot of testing and analysis , and I went to many doctors , but they never found nothing abnormal .
So two months ago I discovered ASI test and I did it, I have attach my result,
I have many doubts , I hope someone help me understand why this happens to me,
can a deficiency of DHEA cause all these symptoms ?
or even the lack of DHEA is a symptom of something I have yet to discover ?
tanks a lot
Calogero

Attachments

• Immagine.png
    Immagine.png
    83.6 KB · Views: 16