• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Were you breastfed as a baby?

Were you breastfed as a baby?

• Breastfed - 1 week or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Breastfed - 1 month

• Breastfed - 6 months

• Breastfed - 1 year

• Breastfed - More than 1 year

• Total voters

acouchy

Unwilling ME/CFS Participant Since 1996
I have been hearing more and more lately about immunity and the importance of breastfeeding. Curious to know how many of us were not.

Little Bluestem

All Good Things Must Come to an End
Does anyone know the prevalence of breastfeeding in the general population? It probably varies by age-group.

Rlman

just breastfed for first week after birth. maybe it would be useful to add in more things in the poll,like breastfed 1 week or less, 1 month, 6 months etc?

acouchy

Unwilling ME/CFS Participant Since 1996
I added more options for the amount of time breastfed. Unfortunately, it will not allow me to add anything more to the Breastfed option. I would like to add... "unsure for how long" because some people may not know. Oh well, c'est la vie. Because I added more options, people can now change their previous vote.