Severe ME Day of Understanding and Remembrance: Aug. 8, 2017
Determined to paper the Internet with articles about ME, Jody Smith brings some additional focus to Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis Day of Understanding and Remembrance on Aug. 8, 2017 ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Weight loss with CFS – 24-pharm reviews

Discussion in 'Lifestyle Management' started by MandyBayer, May 23, 2018.

1. MandyBayer

MandyBayer

Last couple of years I've gained more weight, so it came to the point I have to renew my closet, because all of my clothes are small for me now. The inner self is so desperate, but I can not do anything about it. I just can't. I know I won't be able to withstand exercising and do other physical activities. I barely make myself get up in the mornings. I was diagnosed with CFS 3 years ago, and since then I've been trying to push myself through, but it's hard. In my case diet can be the only possible solution, but a slow one. I thought about weight loss medications for a moment. Read some Xenical or Meizitang 24-pharm reviews. If they really make you lose some kg within a short period of time, why not to try? right? I don't know, I need some advice. Even If I decide to go for it, which one to choose? Would I even tolerate any?

See more popular forum discussions.