• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Week 12 of Valcyte

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
Do u think u may have over done things while feeling so good? Its hard to take it easy when your feeling good. It would be nice to have a gauge that could tell us when to ease back. I have cut out the exercise the last 2 weeks and taking it easy, I get a feeling of lethargy that tells me to stop but it would be nice to know before this hits. Im on holidays at the moment and was hoping to exercise some before going back to work, but need to go back and rethink an exercise routine. But when your feeling good its hard not to increase work load

Take care,
cheers!!!

undcvr

I am not sure whether I have overdone things but like you said it is hard to judge when you have and how to stop. Another thing that also concerns me is that I am still sneezing every morning when I wake up. I dont know how to make that go away. Usually that still indicates an infection that is going to come about. So even though the Valcyte is completely working I am still bothered by this sneeze. I would sneeze every morning when I first wake up for over a few years now.

Timaca

Maybe you are allergic to something in your bedroom??? What kind of pillow do you have? How long have you had it? Do you wash it? Consider that and other possibilities if the morning is the only time you sneeze....

Best, Timaca