• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Webinar "Clinical management of CFS" with Dr Sarah Myhill Thursday 15 May

liverock

Message from Dr Sarah Myhill :

Webinar: "CFS - it's mitochondria, not hypochondria! Clinical management of CFS" with Dr Sarah Myhill
Please, join me at this webinar, organised by Igennus Healthcare Nutrition, on Thursday, 15th May at 6 pm UK time. You can sign up for it via this link: Webinar registration (Free)
If you sign up to the webinar (even if you don't attend) you will be sent an email after the event with a link to the recording of the lecture.

Last edited:

bertiedog

I only caught the last 25 minutes but that was interesting. I think they are going to do a follow up. If you register now they should be putting up a recording.

Pam

peggy-sue

It's over - I got into it, no problems, but could not follow anything and gave up. I'm not good at listening to folk talk.