• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Webinair Tues Dec 5th: ME Research in Canada with Dr Alain Moreau.

Countrygirl

https://www.facebook.com/ActionCIND/posts/1104615919640825

I found the following on FB and you might like to register for the webinair on Tuesday

Action CIND
8 hrs ·
As part of our #GivingTuesdayCA activities, Action CIND will host a series of free webinars. Our last topic will about ME Research in Canada with our guest Dr Alain Moreau.

Join us for this webinar on Tues Dec 5th at 2:00pm EST. You can register here

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/regist…/2490352442583274499

For “Challenges and Promising Research Avenues to Decipher ME/CFS Enigma”.

Dr Moreau was recently awarded a CIHR grant application entitled: Canadian Collaborative Team Conference on ME/CFS: “Advancing an International Research Agenda to Address ME/CFS Research Priorities”.

There will be a ME symposium scheduled for early May 2018.

A Q&A session will follow Dr Moreau’s presentation.

If you’re interested in ME research, you’ll want to tune in to this webinar.

Action CIND is committed to supporting research into the illnesses we support. All donations received as a result of these #GivingTuesdayCA webinars will go to our Research Fund. Donations of any size will help us to advance research in Canada. You can donate at www.actioncind.org/donate/or by mail to Action CIND PO Box 99, Brechin ON L0K 1B0.

Attendance is limited so please register and join the webinar early. We wish to thank Investors Group for sponsoring this webinar.

Thank you
Ps For more about #GivingTuesdayCA please see www.givingtuesday.ca