• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

We are being heard...FDA

Sallysblooms

P.O.T.S. now SO MUCH BETTER!
We have to keep our eyes on the FDA. Keep telling representatives how you feel. I have spent countless hours on this and our voices and letters do pay off. THANK GOODNESS for good senators that wrote the newest letter and the signatories that are helping. There are good people speaking for us again the FDA's over reaching actions. :victory: Good artical. Alliance for Health is keeping us up to date. I get updates from them.

http://www.nutraingredients-usa.com...-call-on-FDA-to-re-examine-NDI-draft-guidance

*GG*

Good thing some people are keeping and eye on these things. Our gov't is an unaffordable mostrosity!!

Our debt is beyond what produce in a year, it's simply unsustainable! People need to do what they can to brace for a possible economic tsunami!!

GG