• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Vote to help Invest in ME in Small Charity Week

frenchtulip

From Paul Kayes:
From Paul Kayes: Here's a opportunity for supporters of Let's do it for ME / Invest in ME to win £200 for the charity. All you have to do is like the page and then post about why Invest in ME would get your vote. The charity with the most posts / support will win £200.

http://www.facebook.com/smallcharityweek

Purple

Bundle of purpliness
I can see that people are making posts on the timeline of the Facebook page frenchtulip listed above. On the side, where it says 'Recent Posts by Others on Small Charity Week'. Perhaps frenchtulip can clarify if that's what's needed?

The charity is Invest in ME. It's the UK charity who wish the establish the ME research and treatment centre. I think we should all be doing these free little things (e.g. voting or leaving comments) to help our organisations.

frenchtulip

Sorry, GG. Thanks, Purple. Yes, please if you are on Facebook Like the page at the above url and comment about why Invest in ME should get your vote. Invest in ME is working really hard to raise money for the ME research and treatment center. Your vote and comment would really be appreciated.