• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Vote for TWO Orgs in Citgo Fueling Good Contest

Esther12

I've got to admit, I often forget to vote for these. Trying to remember consistently for the last few days though ... I can't believe how long this has been going on! They really work you for this contest.

*GG*

At least it's a relatively easy "workout". Just subscribe to the thread, and you would get a daily email sent to you, unless you visit the thread, then another email will be sent.

GG

Merry

8271 - CFS Knowledge Center

5869 - CFS Solutions

On the 25th CFS Solutions was in 3rd place in its region. A message I saw somewhere yesterday said CFS Knowledge Center had slipped below prize level. Vote today and tomorrow, and that's the end of the contest.

Merry

I've got to admit, I often forget to vote for these. Trying to remember consistently for the last few days though ... I can't believe how long this has been going on! They really work you for this contest.

Hi, Esther12. A long contest, yes. Whew. I asked Mark if setting up an email notification system especially for contests would be possible. He will look into this, but even if one would be possible, I'm not expecting it to be set up soon. I already know that some (probably many) PR members wouldn't want to participate, so how to get reminders just to members who are eager for the chance to raise money for ME/CFS organizations?

Here's a reminder for you: The second round of the Avia contest begins on the 3rd. This is a big contest, possible big payoff in prize money for the new Chronic Complex Diseases Center in Vancouver, Canada.

Thanks so much for your interest.