• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Vote for TWO Orgs in Citgo Fueling Good Contest

Nielk

4476 - CFS Knowledge Center

4249 - CFS Solutions

Yes, GG, wow. Surprising that CFS Knowledge Center, which got a late start, has now surpassed CFS Solutions. Wherever those votes are coming from, I hope those people will participate in future contests to raise money for other organizations.

I think the reason is because CGS Knowledge center has been sending out e-mails to it's members to remind them daily to vote. This is apparently effective and would be nice if it could be duplicated by PR's e-mailing system for all ME/CFS charity contests.

4266 CFS Solutions
4518 CFS Knowledge

(Thanks Merry for reminder)

Merry

I think the reason is because CGS Knowledge center has been sending out e-mails to it's members to remind them daily to vote. This is apparently effective and would be nice if it could be duplicated by PR's e-mailing system for all ME/CFS charity contests.

4266 CFS Solutions
4518 CFS Knowledge

Oh, Nielk, this is information is really good to know. Thanks! Such a simple strategy encourages many more people to vote. Would be nice if PR could be set up to do this by the Avia contest, which begins the 3rd of December, but that's probably too much to expect.

Merry

4266 CFS Solutions
4518 CFS Knowledge

Hi, Nielk. I just wanted to let you know that I left a comment on this subject at Cort's article on the contest.

Kati

Patient in training
The Aviva contest will have its semi-finals in 2 weeks! 150 000$ is at stake we will need everyone's support! I truly believe that together we can do this.
image.jpg

Merry

Aileen

4802 - CFS Solutions
5781 - CFS Knowledge Center
Knowledge Center is in a really tough race in their region folks. Every vote counts. Please vote for both. They are so close!