• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Voices from the Shadows trailer

justinreilly

Thank you. That is very powerful. When and how will the full movie be released?

It says Autumn 2011. It looks great- emphasizes the scam and abuse; has Jason and Hooper and looks like it can convey this in a way interesting to audiences. Doesn't look as polished as "What about ME?", but it's good we have two movies in the pipeline on this subject since the production on "What about ME?" has been dragging it seems- planning on releasing that one in 2012 now. So, this is great news!! This has potential to make a big impact for us! Seeing the crimes and suffering on the big screen makes it more immediate to people.

Purple

Bundle of purpliness
From the 'Voices from the Shadows' Facebook page:

We are delighted to announce that 'Voices from the Shadows' has been invited to screen at Mill Valley Film Festival in October 2011. This is a fantastic opportunity and we are confident the film will be sent out into the world in the best way possible for it to make an impact. For further info on Mill Valley have a look at www.mvff.com

Listed by Screen International as one of the 'Top 10' festivals in the USA, the Mill Valley Film Festival is California's longest running fall festival. It is known internationally as a high profile, prestigious event celebrating the best of independent international cinema!