• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Vivint - Every 30 seconds

Francelle

I was Vivint voting a few minutes ago and for the few seconds that I was on, five votes were registered to the WPI.

It occurred to me that if someone, somewhere in the world voted every 30 seconds for the WPI then that would be 2,880 votes every 24 hours. That would be 20,160 votes per week. Wouldnt take long at that rate to pull ahead of the field.

Perhaps that should be our slogan One Vote Every 30 Seconds :D

Sasha

Fine, thank you
I like it!

I see we've closed in the last hour or so considerably on the Rett's charity - quite possibly our voters are geographically distributed differently and which place we're in depends on what time it is!

Tuha

I think we have the best european support - so when the american sleep.....
just pity that they dont sleep some months like bears :)

Dolphin

I think we have the best european support - so when the american sleep.....
just pity that they dont sleep some months like bears :)
:D Yes, it's a trend that early in the day, European time, the WPI tends to get several hundred votes. That's why I think one has to wait till the end of the day to get a proper view (or compare over any 24 hour period at least).

maddietod

I'm trying to do this, but Vivint keeps sending me on a Facebook loop. I don't know how to 'like' them on Facebook. There are a LOT of Vivints on FB, and I can't find their location. Help!

Dolphin

I'm trying to do this, but Vivint keeps sending me on a Facebook loop. I don't know how to 'like' them on Facebook. There are a LOT of Vivints on FB, and I can't find their location. Help!
The page to like is:
http://www.facebook.com/VivintHome (you can only do this when signed up to your Facebook account).

Then, *when you are signed in to your Facebook account*, go to http://www.vivint.com/givesbackproject/charity/769 (if you're voting for the WPI) and click vote. If it asks you to log in, don't go to another page, just click the "log in" button that pops up and you'll get to vote down the bottom.

maddietod

Turns out the problem was that it took 5 minutes for my "like" to register. I was trying to vote right away. I hope that means that LOTS of us are voting at the same time!