• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Vitamin C and LPS

Justin30

Hi Everyone,

I didnt know where to put this but thought it was relevant.

IV vitamin C in a bag or meyers cocktail has been one of only a couple of treatments that has ever helped.

Dr Jay Golstein used this as part of his resurection cocktail. I understand why based on personal experience. Kinda fits with the limic encephopathy theory of his as highest concentrations of vitamin C are in the brain.

Take a look at this link as it directly correlates with other threads made previously. Like the "Untreatable Infection."

This seems to be a safe alternative its to bad its not covered.

Vitamin C has numerous health benefits it just we as in many dint absorb it well even healthy people.

https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&sour...nJ-i5enwevnqwcu4w&sig2=NfZaBpjiGkL2xQe9ve4HZQ

justy

Donate Advocate Demonstrate
Thanks for this Justin - we are alike in that a course of Myers with added Glutathione gave me a considerable boost in health - unfortunately it didn't last more than a couple of months and I have been unable to afford the same in the UK.

I had three IV's a week that contained vitamins and 50g Vit C, plus glutathione, I cant be sure if its the vitamins, the vit C or the glut that helped so much. I was able to vacuum, garden and cook for fun all on the same day!

Justin30

Hey @Justin30

Are you currently doing vitamin C via IV?

If so, what has been your experience? How frequently do you do it, what is the cost?

Hi Scott,

I am doing Meyers cocktails has about 3 grams of vitamin C. Depending on yhe clinic it $55 to $120

25 gram ro 50 gram pure IV Vitamin C is over $100 per treatment.

The affects last of the meyers last 1-3 days but for me i always end up over doing it cause I feel so much better. Really bugs me that I have to pay for one of the only treatments that work.

They do work and I would think if done several times a week would help the body detox and heal but its the cost thats the killer.

One Dr I talked to said its one of the best treatments and this has been second by another top ME/CFS physician.

They say its the vitamin C providing the benefit mostly.

Hope your doing well.