• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Video of Dr. Snell's presentation on exercise testing to ME/CFS Research Conf Sep 11/12 in Stockholm

waiting

Thanks to XMRV Global Action (XGA) for the following 2 links related to Dr. Christopher Snell's (Pacific Fatigue Lab) presentation to the ME/CFS research conference in Stockholm.

1. Link to the video from Prohealth: http://www.prohealth.com/library/showarticle.cfm?libid=17256

VIDEO: Clinical Exercise Testing in ME/CFS Research & Treatment​
"This presentation by exercise physiologist Prof. Christopher Snell makes the case for ME/CFS post-exercise testing. It is one part of the ME/CFS research conference held Sep 11, 2012 in Stockholm and sponsored by the Swedish patient organization RME Stockholm. Other presentations from the conference may also be found on YouTube,* but this is the only one in English."​

2. Link to Lydia's summary of the presentation:​