Review: 'Through the Shadowlands’ describes Julie Rehmeyer's ME/CFS Odyssey
I should note at the outset that this review is based on an audio version of the galleys and the epilogue from the finished work. Julie Rehmeyer sent me the final version as a PDF, but for some reason my text to voice software (Kurzweil) had issues with it. I understand that it is...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Veterinary Probiotics?

Discussion in 'The Gut: De Meirleir & Maes; H2S; Leaky Gut' started by Isaiah 58:11, Jan 20, 2018.

1. Isaiah 58:11

Isaiah 58:11 Senior Member

A Sun-Scorched Land
    I accidentally stumbled across a calf bolus probiotic in an attempt to hunt down a product like Symbioflor of Mutaflor. The details on that probiotic weren't available, but it led me to wonder if perhaps the beneficial E Coli strains aren't still available in the US in animal products. Does anyone know? Has anyone here looked at or tried veterinary probiotics?

@Hip you seem to know or have tried everything... Any great products to be found at the feed store?

2. Hip

Hip Senior Member

I had not heard of animal probiotics before.

Isaiah 58:11 likes this.
  3. BadBadBear

BadBadBear Senior Member

Rocky Mountains
  4. frederic83

frederic83 Senior Member

France
    I was looking for some dog supplements for my dog who had a removed fingered because of cancer and I came across it on iherb and Amazon. Don't know much about it.

See more popular forum discussions.