• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Vaping Turmeric

Hey @leela, thanks for getting back at me!

Pardon me for the interrogation but would you mind expanding on your experience with vaping turmeric? Notice any digestive fx, gallbladder activity, ease of inflammation?

Tried curcumin. Made me more fatigued than normal, headache, and dizzy. But I have eaten turmeric without any notable effects.

Asklipia

@Decal I have stopped it as Ido not need it anymore. I do it from time to time, if I have sick guests or just for pleasure. It is very relaxing. Cuts down inflammation immediately.
Just going to have a puff now the housework is done! :)

@Asklipia

Hi!

Thank you for such a good thread on an alternative way of healing. May I ask you did you find this to affect your CFS/ME other than sinus and lungs? I can imagine less brainfog and less anxiety from being able to breath better and less inflammation.

I might be interested in testing this!

panckage

I am intolerant to every spice I've tried so I'm very hesitant to swallow turmeric. This would have been a good way to try it. Too bad the vaporization point is so high...