Volunteer opportunity: Organizing Phoenix Rising articles
This section contains all the articles that have been published by Phoenix Rising over the years. As you will see if you browse here, some of the articles are outdated--either the research has been superseded or retracted or the article features an event or campaign that is now in...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Valley Fever researchers use $4.8 million grant to speed development of vaccine for dogs

Discussion in 'Other Health News and Research' started by antares4141, Mar 17, 2018.

1. antares4141

antares4141 Senior Member

Truth or consequences, nm
    litha and Sundancer like this.
  2. Sundancer

Sundancer Senior Member

Holland
    @antares4141 , yaknow, I'm so used to being called a nutjob that i start to expect it, just like you it seems....

and no, i don't think mold is the only trigger for ME.

I think the start of it is multifactorial, then the system shuts down and produces an illness that is much alike for all of us.

I do not believe they will find a medicine for it, i do hope they'll start to take this illness serious, do not do more damage to patients making them even more sick.

antares4141 and pibee like this.
  3. antares4141

antares4141 Senior Member

Truth or consequences, nm

I don't really believe it either. Suspect it's an immune disorder. Like you stated is multifactorial. I hate to speculate cause I am always wrong but if I were to I would say mine was set off from occupational exposures to pesticides. But before that I was no stranger to all kinds of materials. Fiberglass occupationally, acetone, paint, other solvent's, fumes from torches and welders. I'm sure I am forgetting a lot of things.
    Although I am still open to something totally different like a bacterial or viral infection of some kind. I've learned not to become too invested into any theory over the last two decades.

Sundancer and duncan like this.
  4. duncan

duncan Senior Member

This. Nods.

antares4141 and Sundancer like this.

See more popular forum discussions.