• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

URGENT: Dierdre Needs A Miracle

dannybex

I'm not sure where to post this, and I don't know this person, but someone posted it on Facebook, and their situation looks so dire. I hope you'll check out the short video, and make a donation if you can...

justy

Donate Advocate Demonstrate
Thanks Dannybex for alerting us to Dierdre's plight. It reminds me of a lady in the UK - Gillian Macarthy who we tried, but failed to get help for through htis site and other means.

I have donated a small amount to help them build the shelter for Dierdre - even though i am on benefits.
I am lucky that i have a safe home to live in and my health is not compromised in such an etreme way. I do hope that others here offer their support too.
Perhaps members of other forums could repost the link there?

Justy x

dannybex

Thanks Justy and CJB -- I'm on SSI benefits too, so couldn't donate much at all, but any amount will help. Also, perhaps someone might know someone else who may have the means to help in a more substantial way. Seems like they're about a month away from just giving up completely...which of course would be tragic.

Here's a direct link to their fundraising page with a summary of her story:

http://www.indiegogo.com/We-Need-A-Miracle

justy

Donate Advocate Demonstrate
Thanks CJB for bumping this thread - i do hope that someone may know of people who could really help. I wonder what they will do if they dont meet their target? Such a tragic situation.

Justy

CJB

I'm encouraged. Their total is growing. I hope everyone will at least send them a note of encouragement.