• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Universal Credit - problems ahead with new DWP payment (UK only)

Chrisb

This is probably a little off topic, but as everything is related to everything else I will post it before I decline for the day and forget about it.

Whilst searching names encountered in the excellent article "In the expectation of recovery" I came across the name Bill Gunnyeon mentioned in connection with Aylward and Waddell. He seems to have passed under the radar of this site and a search does not disclose any entry. It seems surprising that someone moving from Capita to be Chief Medical Officer at the DWP before moving to Maximus should have avoided scrutiny. It shows what we are up against.

It is to be hoped Stephen Crabb has a strong stomach. The stench must be overwhelming.

http://www.disabilitynewsservice.com/mp-quiz-ministers-gunnyeons-maximus-wca-role/

Last edited:

SilverbladeTE

This is probably a little off topic, but as everything is related to everything else I will post it before I decline for the day and forget about it.

Whilst searching names encountered in the excellent article "In the expectation of recovery" I came across the name Bill Gunnyeon mentioned in connection with Aylward and Waddell. He seems to have passed under the radar of this site and a search does not disclose any entry. It seems surprising that someone moving from Capita to be Chief Medical Officer at the DWP before moving to Maximus should have avoided scrutiny. It shows what we are up against.

It is to be hoped Stephen Crabb has a strong stomach. the stench must be overwhelming.

http://www.disabilitynewsservice.com/mp-quiz-ministers-gunnyeons-maximus-wca-role/

yeah the infamous "REVOLVING DOOR" of government, regulators and Big Business
steeping from one role' to another....
it's what led to the Financial Crash and another one, a worse one is coming.

Sorry, folk won't like it, the post will probably be deleted but like it or damn well not, the only way to stop this is riot, rebellion and wiping out the much of the British government and Elite.

It's too far gone, you CANNOT vote these scum out, the boundaries have been gerrymandered to ensure the Conservatives had a 10+ MP seat "bonus" and recent changes push it up to about 30

the Scottish Referendum was a fraud and that was covered up as usual

There's now an Inquiry into why the "Chilcot Inquiry" on the Iraq war has been so delayed!!
seriously you couldn't make this up, it's insane!

etc etc

The only way to stop a bully is to get in their face and kick their balls in *100% FACT*
that's what's so ironic, that's all these gits are, encouraged by their upbringing to be bullying sociopaths, we've now got petty minded useless people running our country who were mealy mouthed little sh*ts in the playground as 10 year olds and are STILL THE SAME!

Our chancellor of the Exchequer hasn't got a resume' worth anything above working on a supermarket *floor* (seriously) and has repeatedly been STONED out of his mind on drugs in Public!

Ian Duncan Smith's history of grotesque incompetence and lies is unparalleled in British Politics since about 1900

Do I need to point out the relevance to the French and Russian and other Revolutions and as to why they started?
Sigh :(