Severe ME Day of Understanding and Remembrance: Aug. 8, 2017
Determined to paper the Internet with articles about ME, Jody Smith brings some additional focus to Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis Day of Understanding and Remembrance on Aug. 8, 2017 ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

UK's Sick and Disabled being killed by the State........crime without punishment

Discussion in 'Finances, Work, and Disability' started by Countrygirl, Apr 25, 2018.

1. Countrygirl

Countrygirl Senior Member

UK
    https://www.welfareweekly.com/sick-and-disabled-brits-killed-by-the-state-crime-without-punishment/

Sick and disabled Brits killed by the state – crime without punishment
    Successive UK Governments have restricted access to vital long-term sickness and disability benefits

[​IMG]

2. SilverbladeTE

SilverbladeTE Senior Member

Somewhere near Glasgow, Scotland
    Some of my family liberated concentration camps, and killed Nazis
    Same crap, again, now, today, in Britain...just the Tories and "New labour" vermin haven't got the balls to fly a swastika or wear twin lightning runes on their collars.

D.W.P. Screwed me out of about FOUR years of welfare, constant harassment bullshit byt hem has left me utterly sicj of it all
    without money left by my parents when they died (which is long gone), I'd be dead, too

Guess my thoughts?

adambeyoncelowe and alkt like this.
  3. Carl

Carl Senior Member

United Kingdom
    I have noticed how the latest ESA50 now says only to supply medical evidence which you already have and not to seek any evidence which you do not have. That is like going to court without any defence lawyers. You are supposed to know when you are going to receive the ESA50 and get the evidence just before this. That may cost and be out of date when the ESA50 arrives. Utter nonsense IMO. BTW without evidence they will almost certainly find you fit for work!!!

Excerpt from the latest ESA50 which can be downloaded from the gov website BTW. It can be filled in using a pdf reader, I use PDF Xchange which is getting quite old. It does say that FoxIt reader cannot save, they recommend Adobe reader XI. I have saved it using PDF Xchange reader.
    Countless false stories [conveniently leaked] to the media to put pressure on people such as people supposedly going on holiday while receiving benefits when most people cannot even afford to eat or heat their homes.

All so they can reduce the number of people receiving benefits.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/capability-for-work-questionnaire

Last edited: Apr 25, 2018
    alkt likes this.
  4. alex3619

alex3619 Senior Member

Logan, Queensland, Australia
    I have called this euthanasia by stealth. I have also likened the UK government to the Syrian one. The UK method is just more covert. Last we had data an extra thirty thousand disabled were dying per year over this. Yet its apparently OK for that to happen if it saves a few pennies.

The numbers given in the first post are most likely those that are verified by other means. Its also about suicide, as opposed to total deaths.

If, and I find this unlikely, half of the claimants have attempted suicide, what is that costing the state?

5. alkt

alkt Senior Member

uk
    many of the figures or facts in the first post are wrong. I have been through five work capability tests the first was in 1998 . they failed me the first four times . I crashed badly after the 3rd and fourth to much having to go back and forth between the dwp and cab. I still have not recovered any thing from my previous levels. my last w c a was hellish to say the least but I was surprised to receive a letter saying I could keep my support group esa . why they call it a support group I don,t know since they offer no assistance whatsoever guess it makes good reading in the press. and the local contract at least has changed to a company called maximus . I know in 2011 that 14,000 died within three months of being found fit for this mysterious all work .since employers are not inclined to employ people with poor health records. the info regarding the number of deaths had to be fought for through the foi request I have not seen any more up to date figures.

6. alex3619

alex3619 Senior Member

My figures are about five years old. As a result of multiple FOI requests they found a solution ... no longer keep or report on the figures. So a current FOI might be met with something like "this data is not held". Unless they changed it, or change it, I doubt we can get current reliable figures.

alkt likes this.
  7. SilverbladeTE

and that PROVES "malice aforethought" by covering it up, which makes it not mere mass murder, but genocide

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2018
    adambeyoncelowe likes this.
  8. alex3619

alex3619 Senior Member

More likely to be malice after the fact, but yes, either those in government knew about it, or they failed in their responsibility, and are participating in covering it up. Yet we do not know the full story. By curtailing the collection of data they have made it more difficult to prove things, but the data still exists in distributed form, and could be generated if there were an official investigation.

How likely is it that a government would initiate an investigation about cover-up and genocide, when nearly all of them are implicated at least in principle?

alkt and SilverbladeTE like this.
  9. SilverbladeTE

Alex
    see the WINDRUSH scandal here in UK?
    now it comes out the government and the minister in charge, set *targets* of numbers of people to be deported, regardless of facts or humanity

no, they cannot claim "accessories after the fact", they are instrumental, top to bottom in a system of extreme malignant corruption and abuse
    old principle of law is if you engage in a serious criminal act and innocents people are for example, shot,, even if it wasn't your hand on the trigger, you are regarded as an accomplice to murder and so punished for that.

lol saw one of the HUGE hypocrisies of the UK recently, over the Skirpal poisoning case
    BBC claimed that the German scientist who worked in the UK after the war, and who invented V and VX nerve gas here at Porton Down, had been engaged in "developing pesticides for industry in Germany"
    HORSESHIT!
    it's been long exposed and factually known the German "pesticide" research of 1920s/30s was a cover for chemical warfare
    just like America let Nazi criminals evade justice, so to did the British, and used the evil sods to make monstrosities...

and it was during the manufacture of those chemical weapons in 1960s, we see what I think is the start of the conspiracy of silence that hit us, for the chemical factory workers came down with illnesses very like M.E., as minute exposure to the nerve agents was FAR worse than officials ever let on, so they used Official Secrets Act to cover it up, prevent treatment etc
    and nowadays, similar chemicals are put in our food stuffs and many other areas.
    I suspect they are part of the rise of many health complaints, as they are truly savage immune system modulators and disrupt not just the nervous system, but the endocrine system as well
    Those chemicals should be banned out of any use bar extremely careful honest research, and all stockpiles destroyed

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2018
    adambeyoncelowe likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.