• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

UK Early Day Motion - publish animal research results

MeSci

ME/CFS since 1995; activity level 6?
Ok, I doubt either of us is going to change each other's mind on this, so I will let it lie. I said I doubt I will change my mind completely because I feel that the logic of animal studies is pretty sound, but you obviously don't agree, so let's leave it at that.

I am not stopping anyone doing what you suggested in your opening post, and like Valentjin I saw you posting it here as an invitation to debate the issue. I assumed you were looking to persuade more people to come round to your way of thinking. If that was not your intention then I apologise for wasting your time.

No, that was not my intention, and I have stated it quite clearly in post 11:

"But I really don't want to spend time on this - I have a mountain of things to do and have gone through these discussions too many times.

Let's get the info PUBLISHED."

I have felt as though I am being harassed.

msf

And I have felt as though I was being debated, particularly when the person keeps responding to my (and other posters') points. Anyway, I will harass you no more.