• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Two Free Tickets to The IACFSME Patient Day

Anika

Deborah, I know of someone in the conference area who would really appreciate a ticket, and have sent you her contact email (she is in the process of joining the PR forum and can't respond to you directly yet).
Very nice of you and your family!

GSG

My family would like to donate 2 registration fees to the IACFSME 2016 conference patient day to someone in need.

http://iacfsme.org/Conferences/2016-Fort-Lauderdale/Agenda/Patient-Agenda.aspx

Any takers?
YES, YES YES!!! I live in Ft. Lauderdale and was so excited to learn of the conference, then lost my job so couldn't attend. If still available, I would be so appreciative of your generosity! Please let me know if still available, and, whether available or not, thank you so much for such a thoughtful gift to our community.

YES, YES YES!!! I live in Ft. Lauderdale and was so excited to learn of the conference, then lost my job so couldn't attend. If still available, I would be so appreciative of your generosity! Please let me know if still available, and, whether available or not, thank you so much for such a thoughtful gift to our community.

Wonderful! I'll email you, @Anika messaged me your contact info.