• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Tweeting campaign in support of the letters of 50 experts and 171 advocates

Wally

Tweeters. It is taking me longer than anticipated to get my e-mails sent out. It may take me another hour or so before I will be done. Unfortunately, when my symptoms are flaring my brain has trouble connecting the dots and control of my hands becomes impaired. :(:( So I am going to slow down to try to compensate for these problems. Have no fear though - I will get through all of this sooner rather than later this morning. I have tried to enlist some help from my office assistants, unfortunately they are stretched out on the couch with their paws in the air snoring. It is so difficult these days to find good help. :D

Wally

O.K. Tweeters and other online supporters of the HHS/IOM petition and/or the ME/CFS Demonstrations I have planned for Monday and Tuesday. Here is the list of names that I have personally contacted back in Washington. Sorry I can't provide you the twitter addresses etc... but my hands are about to fall off and my body is giving out. Will be going down for the count for a few hours to rest, so hopefuly (fingers crossed) someone here or over at MECFS Forums will post the contact info.

Senators
1) Leahy
2) Reid
3) McConnell
4) Feinstein
5) Boxer
6) Moran
7) Harkin

Congressmen
1) Pelosi
2) Boehner
3) Kingston