• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Tube Feeding?

I have too much brain fog to read properly, so forgive me if this suggestion is useless or a bit hard to read.

Have you tried raw camel milk?
It has a lot of vitamins and minerals in it. Doctors refused to prescribe me elemental diet type drinks. So I found raw camel milk an excellent natural replacement for these elemental diet replacement drinks..

In your condition you need to start drinking one teaspoon at a time, or whatever pace your body allows without pain or gagging, till you finish half a cup or a full cup.
It was brilliant against by constipation and slow motility.

I had the slow motility and GI pain and consitipation, no swallowing problems.
The regime that helped me was the raw camel milk,
then 6 tablets a day of Solgar ester C (natural laxative and anti inflammation.)
Flax seed oil, when I could tolerate it. Tons of homemade chicken soup made only from chicken, leek, pumpkin and courgette. Those 3 vegetables are the most easy to digest according to my dietician. All other vegetables gave constipation and pain.

I had a difficult week so am sorry for the delay in answering.
I get mine from camela's farm in Israel. A google search for camel milk in the UK gave me these:

https://desertfarms.co.uk/
http://www.sunnahfoods.co.uk/product/raw-camel-milk/

Just
ask if they are raw. The frozen one looks safe. Raw camel milk is a natural product and goes off quickly so it is better to store it frozen and defrost when you start to drink.

They are probably good enough to buy from but if you want to be extra sure I can try to give you the email of Prof. Yagil, the world expert and ask him what brand is better. Pm me if you want that, but these look good enough to try. I think it is better than an elemental diet replacement drink for bowel problems.
I started with a teaspoon at a time and gradually went up to a glass ful a day.