• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Tips for Finding Reliable Prescription-Free Online Pharmacies

@Hip. Yep, UPuk are pretty good, they were the first people i went to..

However they said i had to wait 4 weeks for doxy when they said 1 week initially. No doubt i will use them once they have it in stock as their prices are good. I had a bit of a chat with the customer service person he apologized that stock is delayed and said he appreciates i shop with them, he said he would reimburse my money as he doesn't like me waiting so long for my tablets, my vibe of UPuk's customer service is that they are a very genuine type that cares about their customers when i spoke to him/her. That is why i will try them again down the road.

I have used Buypharma for now, i got a months worth, i will use unitedpharmacies once they are stocked.

Thanks

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
I emailed them about credit card payments, here is their reply,

20170303_091034.png

Hip

What I find slightly off-putting about www.alldaychemist.com is the occasional reports of people having their credit card used fraudulently after purchasing products at ADC. Although this only happens rarely, it should not happen at all. ADC have excellent prices, have good customer service, and have been around since 2002. It's just a shame that they allow their name to be tarnished with these very occasional fraudulent card use episodes.

Similar reports of fraudulent card use are found for ADC's sister pharmacy, www.reliablerxpharmacy.com. These are not the only online pharmacies that are associated with reports of fraudulent card use; such reports are also found for www.pharmacygeoff-uk.md and www.buckadaypharmacy.com.

heapsreal

What I find slightly off-putting about www.alldaychemist.com is the occasional reports of people having their credit card used fraudulently after purchasing products at ADC. Although this only happens rarely, it should not happen at all. ADC have excellent prices, have good customer service, and have been around since 2002. It's just a shame that they allow their name to be tarnished with these very occasional fraudulent card use episodes.

Similar reports of fraudulent card use are found for ADC's sister pharmacy, www.reliablerxpharmacy.com. These are not the only online pharmacies that are associated with reports of fraudulent card use; such reports are also found for www.pharmacygeoff-uk.md and www.buckadaypharmacy.com.

Im not saying its not happening but wonder if or how many of these complaints are fake news from their competition company??

Hip

Im not saying its not happening but wonder if or how many of these complaints are fake news from their competition company??

There was a fraudulent card use in the case of a forum member earlier in this thread.

If you search the alldaychemist.com thread on pharmacy Reviewer, there are consistent reports of fraudulent card use just after purchasing from ADC, for longtime users of that forum.

And if you search Google, you find other reports of fraudulent credit/debit card use just after buying goods at alldaychemist.

But because of the low prices, people continue to buy at ADC. I guess that may be ADC's business model: offer low prices, but then make money from occasional credit card fraud.

I have to say i got a mixed vibe from Alldaychemist, i will explain;

I asked if i could pay by visa and they said no. But i got the same mail pretty much. No mention of Visa.

Anyway I cancelled the order at ADC as i said i could not pay with cheque or with the other options. They then bombarded me with several emails saying that i could still do it and that it is "easy" to do it (how would they know how easy it is for me?). They even said they tried to call me, then sent me an invoice.

ALL after asking for customer service i wanted to cancel. It was almost like they just were adamant to not listen and make me buy, they did not accept my decision. When i get bombarded by people it puts me off..

I think that a lot of the fraudulent card activity may happen because the businesses are doing poorly (having a bad month where they dont make much) so they feel entitled to take more cash to keep their business afloat. Sometimes they get away with it, when they realize they sometimes get away with it they keep doing it, some unlucky customer probably gets hit once in a while and doesn't get the money back.

I will report back with my initial vibes about each company. I hope buypharma is a good one, we will see.

I however dont want to put anyone off AllDayChemist with this post as they appear to have a lot of stuff, i just want people to beware that you can generally get a vibe of whether a business is likely to be dodgy or not..

My rule is that if a company aggressively pushes sales and uses marketing NLP language (we request you buy) then all they likely care about is sales and money. I am sure many will agree with that logic.

I will be checking my bank account later to check for any odd activity just in case.

heapsreal

All i can say is i have never had a problem with ADC with orders, shipping or credit card payment. I have had alot of orders with adc.

If you think of the number of orders they ship world wide, the issues that arise are a very very low number really.

I was on a different forum, totally unrelated to cfs and it was a commonly used online pharmacy which suprised me.

I know some had credit card issues which turned out to be a problem with their bank. I have heard many banks are cracking down on payments to online pharmacies as is paypal and western union.

One thing that can be done is a seperate credit card or a debit card with only enough money to cover your order.

Hip

All i can say is i have never had a problem with ADC with orders, shipping or credit card payment. I have had alot of orders with adc.

I have also used ADC a few times without problem.

Have you looked at www.buypharma1.com, @heapsreal? Their prices are also excellent, usually comparable to ADC. I've used buypharma many times, and am pleased with their service.

heapsreal

I have also used ADC a few times without problem.

Have you looked at www.buypharma1.com, @heapsreal? Their prices are also excellent, usually comparable to ADC. I've used buypharma many times, and am pleased with their service.

I have looked before but not used them. They are saved with a few other links.

Brandmedicines.com is another i use for somethings.

@Hip. Just curious with buypharma my order still says "pending" even though i ordered a few days ago, is this normal?

Or does it say pending for everyone even when it is in the post? I got a confirmation email of my purchase but no "its on its way" or any confirmation like that. Is that the norm?

I hope to have the ABX soon.

IreneF

I've had my credit card used fraudulently, but never been charged. The issuing bank calls me when there are any suspicious transactions. They also put a hold or even cancel my account, which is inconvenient.

I finally got a different credit card for overseas purchases. It has a higher interest rate but the issuing bank just sends a text to verify that the transaction is legit.

In the US you are liable for only $50 in unauthorized charges.

I've also had good luck getting charges reversed when I didn't receive my order.

On the other hand, the only overseas pharmacy I ever used was in New Zealand (at least putatively).

There's probably something wrong with your computer setup. I used an Austrian proxy website to view goldpharma.com as if I were located in your country, and it worked fine.

Try a different browser, or a different computer.

Or try www.buy-pharma.co to see if they ship to Austria. They are a good a very cheap pharmacy.
Hi there i am new here,i was just wondering how trustworthy,and reliable Buy-Pharma were.I ask only because i have never used an online pharmacy before.Many thanks,Simon

Hip

@SimonF, all the pharmacies listed in the first post of this thread are reliable, that's why they are there. I use buypharma all the time myself, it's a great pharmacy.

ErdemX

I recently ordered from Alldaychemist (I bought Nitazoxanide, Tinidazole and Azithromycin), I had to do it via wire transfer on my computer and probably I paid 10-15 dollars extra for the transfer. I was surprised how easy it went. The money transfer, their response and shipment was very fast. The extra bank fee is not important for me, because the prices are very low.

So I recommend them and using wire transfer, if you use online banking and don't mind the transfer fee.

i used norxspot.com with a visa card and did get a fraudulent transaction (and i am still waiting for the meds but it's only been 10 days). thankfully, chase had flagged it as fraudulent and blocked it.

i have resolved to only use western union, paypal invoice, or bitcoin in the future. these indian sites cannot be trusted with credit cards. i suspect the real culprit may be that the folks who do their websites are either corrupt or have bad security. in any event, i would not use a card with these services. recently, i have found a dropship service on reddit that is very transparent, very secure, and has lots of positive feedback. unfortunately, there is currently a crackdown in india on certain med shipments - which may folks don't know are technically illegal in india and require a bribe to get thru the post/export agencies. however, it's india, so they just wait a while for things to calm down and start up biz as usual. due to this, you may see a recent disruption in services from these sites.

Hip

i used norxspot.com with a visa card and did get a fraudulent transaction

That norxspot.com domain name was only set up in March this year: it's best to use pharmacies that have been around for several years and have an established reputation. See the first post of this thread for why.